Thursday 6 August 2009

HES fes




Saturday:


On Saturday we arrived at HES fes 2009 (Home Education Summer festival) and put up our tents. At night there was a band on called Diego Brown and the Good Fairy.

Sunday:


On Sunday made a pencil pot in clay (pic 1)and went to the science tent and talked about x-rays. Later we did plaster carving. (pic 2) We also signed up for the kids cabaret with K's freind H. That night somebody burnt a toilet down. K + R said a man dropped a ciggarete down next to it and the wind caught it but other people said they saw someone setting it alight on purpose.




Monday:


There wasn't much to do today because of the fire but we were called to a meeting about it and the person said people would ask around for some coins to help raise enough money for a new toilet and also that the younger kids cabaret wou still be on (We were in the older but M was young enough.) That night M sang Micheal Jackson's Man in the Mirror and got a realy big round of aplause!


Tuesday:
Today K and I did Poster Painting on a canvas(Pic 3) and silk screen painting. I also did circus skills.That evening I had a sleepover with R + K we played cards and dares realy late!



Wednesday:


Today I did circus skills again but this time K and H were with me. That night we did the older childrens cabaret and i got sooooo nervous. We sang Mama do by Pixie Lott but H backed out so me and K did it on our own it was really exciting.


Thursday:


Today I started to weave a basket but it was really boring so i went to do drama instead. Later I did circus skills again .



Friday:


It was the last day so all the end of week shows were on today: I was in drama and cirus skills. K was ill today so she couldn't do anything : ( I also made a mask (pic 4). When it was time for the show seeing as I was doing the first two things it was really rushed.



Saturday:


Today we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment